Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wonderful Weekend!

(click photos to enlarge)
(l-r: chris v., marilyn v., paul v., linda f., sarah f., chris f., lamar f.)
This weekend we met up with our parents in Brooklyn. We had a great time introducing everyone and checking out all our favorite haunts. This photo was taken at the end of the weekend while we were having brunch at Enids. (vegetarians take note- meat-free sausage w biscuits & gravy- yum!) And we have to say how thankful we are to have such awesome parents- everyone was so generous with their time & help, and SO creative helping us with venue ideas. Thanks everyone!
And though she is not pictured above we'd like to send a special shout-out to Aunt Rosie! She has been driving up to new york every time we've been in town planning, using her party planning expertise to help us navigate this often confusing journal. Thanks Rosie!

We also got a lot of loose ends tied up- caterer, florist, hair, etc. With only about a month and a half to go it seems things are coming together beautifully!

1 comment:

  1. Just on this for the first time in awhile. Thanks for the shoutout. I love you guys! Let me know what else I can be helping you with. I will be up there on Friday before the wedding if you need me - don't know if I told you that's definite now, my mom is booking our room.

    ReplyDelete